Thread: Veems, Daedir, Iloth - WIP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Veems, Daedir, Iloth - WIP

Well my campaign is moving south. I posted the map of Iloth - my current campaign setting - in the finished maps section. I've decided to take a very close look at the capitol of Daedir, the city of Veems. The best way for me to flesh out the details of a place is to map it; while I'm taking the time to fill in the visible details of everything, their purposes and stories manifest. So I made up my mind that I'm go all out with Veems as it's going to be a very large part of the campaign I'm running, and I'll likely be using this city for quite a while.

The first WIP map is the area of Veems (without the surrounding farmlands). The second is a view at 100% and the only real thing I've yet done. The whole map will be 1 pixel per foot, 4000 pixels wide and 3000 pixels high, making it print out on 16 pages (landscape), 4 wide and 4 high... HA! The part I've started on is the Driftwood District, which is the oldest part of Veems. So, all in all, feel free to tell me what you think. I'll post on the progress as this map will likely take me a little time to complete.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veems_wip.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	737.5 KB 
ID:	12759   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	veems_wip_detail.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	828.0 KB 
ID:	12760