Thread: Old maps

Wip Old maps

I found some old maps on my harddrive that I thought I could put up for display. I probably have more of them somewhere on CD's, external drives or just as unscanned paperversions. If I find more of them I put them up here.

The first map is an earlier version of the Etrakien world. If you look at the new map you probably recognize some names. Most of the landmass is redone, but the general idea with Ankh-bathor as the city in the middle is still there.

The second map is the players handout for a campaign I never got to play. It's of an area in the etrakien world called Nordhem (a place that never made it into the new map, you can see it far up in the north on the old map). A northern colony where they are digging for gold in the most eastern part of the land.

Both maps are drawn by hand and scanned for some editing in PS.

Anyway, hope you enjoy my old maps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	världskarta.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	239.3 KB 
ID:	13411   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spelarnas karta.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	207.0 KB 
ID:	13412  
    Last edited by Clercon; 05-18-2009 at 03:18 PM.

I love the mountains and forests in the first map - the forests are especially subtle but very effective. They both look really nice imo

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Neat stuff...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.