Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [WIP] Atlas-style map

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaine View Post
    On a lighter note, my mother has noted that the main continent looks like an extremely fat waiter. Now I can't stop grinning whenever I look at it.
    I'm loving the waiter!

I might suggest varying the new mountain range a bit. I am sure magic is a fine excuse to have a completely straight range. But at the same time, I am sure both you and the DM will find it more agreeable if it did a bit more zigging, zagging, and varying in width.

Very nice looking start, though.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Yep, I agree with msa on the zig-zagging, even if only a little bit just to get rid of the straightness...DM be damned. The fat waiter thing made me spew Pepsi all over myself and made me think of the Monty Python movie The Meaning of Life skit where the fat dude explodes after eating the wafer-thin mint.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    ...made me think of the Monty Python movie The Meaning of Life skit where the fat dude explodes after eating the wafer-thin mint.

I was thinking the exact same thing... "Whafer-thin mint?"
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

And in an outrageous French accent no less

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12