Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tiny, Tiny Keep (SketchUp)

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

This looks great. I guess that I'll have to get kerkymerkythingy and the SU exporter cuz I like those renders far better. I'd probably rename the tower to "donjon" as that's what they're usually called (not a dungeon) but that's very very minor. Good stuff man.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Where did you learn how to make this stuff anyway?

I have been messing with Sketchup again and I am still struggling to make it work for me
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Guild Apprentice

Haha thanks, I dunno where I learned. I was an architecture major for a year before I switched to English, maybe that counts for something? I could try to make up a sketchup/kerkythea tutorial for how I do things, if you'd like one.
    Both of my main programs are free! Find them here:
    SketchUp 7
    Kerkythea
    Note that you need a SketchUp to Kerkythea exporter, which can be found on the Kerkythea website.

Yeah, I would love to have a tutorial, but I am not sure if all the tricks can be really described well with words. If you feel up to the task...
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123