Thread: Maps from my Homebrew DnD Game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hobbitt Estates, Greater Kansas City Metro Area, Kansas, USA

Map Maps from my Homebrew DnD Game

This is my first post to the Guild.

I have been a lurking member for some time now and I figured it was time that I gave something back, so I figured I would post some maps that I have done for my Homebrew DnD game world.

These are for a campaign that I have been running now for a little over 20 years, so as you can imagine I have accrued quite a few maps.

I originally started out using Campaign Cartographer for Windows 3.x back when it first came out in 1994 or thereabouts. Since then, I have upgraded to CC3, though I don't use it all that much anymore.

I predominately use Photoshop CS3 - and though I will gladly take things from other maps here and there - I typically do most of it free hand. I used to use a lightpad - but my arthritis is such that I cant hold the pen for very long anymore, so now I pretty much just do it all by mouse.

I hope you enjoy these, and I am very open to comments and criticisms. I am a big fan of this community and hope that I can be a valuable part of it someday.

This first map is a regional focused on the continental land masses that all border the Andryn Ocean. It aint much of a map, but I promise I have some more dynamic stuff that I will post soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andryn Ocean - Coastal.jpg 
Views:	691 
Size:	2.73 MB 
ID:	12951