Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [taken]-[paid]Paying Job -Work-For-Hire- RPG -CONFLICT MAPS

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
    Can do, sorry I have been delayed. College has kept me a bit busy but I will see what I can get you in the next day or so.
    thanks, looking forward to seeing them.

Sent the link to my steadily growing collection of works yesterday. Just wanted to check and make sure you got it.
    My Map Portfolio
    -----
    Unless otherwise stated, all my work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
    Sent the link to my steadily growing collection of works yesterday. Just wanted to check and make sure you got it.
    Nomadic, I have not received your email. Try again: Conflictrpg@ Conflictrpg.com

Quote Originally Posted by ConflictRPG View Post
    Nomadic, I have not received your email. Try again: Conflictrpg@ Conflictrpg.com
    Ok I tried again, just in case it didn't get through to you, you can find my portfolio at www.garrettdmorrison.deviantart.com. That one has a couple of the closeup maps that I have done. If you'd like another example then give me some specs and I will make you one so you can see my capabilities in the particular style you want.
    Last edited by Nomadic; 05-09-2009 at 02:10 PM.
    My Map Portfolio
    -----
    Unless otherwise stated, all my work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

I sent an eamil (on the first day), Not sure if you got it or not.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Praise

All,

I would like to sincerely thank all of you who submitted for this opportunity. Each map I reviewed had their strengths and I was very happy with the turnout.

Today, We had to make a pretty tough decision and I believe we have made the right choice. However, I will be posting again. The Conflict RPG project continues to gain momentum and as we add more funding, more talent will be needed. At that time, I will also reach out individually to the folks who already submitted and give them the first shot at the next opportunity.

Thank you again cartographersguild members

M.
    www.Conflictroleplaying.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12