Thread: May Entry: Massacre at Hickory Hill

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Wip May Entry: Massacre at Hickory Hill

Here's the plot, I know it sounds kind of far-fetched but this is what I'm thinking:

Groups of 2-4 people travel around a serene park-like setting while driving a small motorized cart. They can carry a sack-full of metal weapons, small white spheroid projectiles, and tiny wooden sticks to put the projectiles upon. They have to navigate the course trying to outdo one another while staying ahead of the throngs of zombie on-lookers just trying to get a piece of them. If the zombies get too close they start shouting "Get in the hole!" every time a player takes a swing, regardless of how far away he might be from the hole...they're zombies, they're mindless. The projectile can be used to bonk zombies in the head and temporarily knock them unconscious but ideally it should be placed into the 18 various holes around the course using only the metal weapons (other means, such as hands and feet, can only be used if no one can see them). Once the projectile is knocked into the hole the zombies will temporarily stop and politely applaud before continuing the chase. There are other hazards such as birds, raccoons, squirrels, and vicious dancing gophers that will try to steal the projectiles. Deer, ducks, geese, and bimbos serve, primarily, to distract the players. Bears, alligators, and cougars will also try to eat the players but the latter has the ability to steal one's dignity and soul.

NOTE: Players are strongly encouraged to carry a writing implement as the zombies seem to be pacified by scribblings. Hats are also suggested as the zombies seem to like it when players tip a hat towards them. Poor choice in clothing (such as plaid pants with polka dot shirts) seems to act as a quasi camouflage, which can be used to sneak up on zombies and whack them with the metal weapons. Drunk cougars are by far the most serious combatant on the field here; they are only pacified with hugs, more drinks, or even dalliances of an intimate nature (which is how the zombies reproduce). The rare sighting of a "cart girl" (a girl who drives a motorized cart while dispensing cold drinks, usually of an alcoholic nature) is to be avoided at all costs as she is nothing more than a succubus and cares nothing for how well you play, despite your boasting and flirtations. She only wants to find a rich player with whom she can foster more succubi and live a life of ease. That, or she may eat you.

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05-09-Cha-Asc.jpg 
Views:	887 
Size:	3.60 MB 
ID:	13056  
    Last edited by Ascension; 05-05-2009 at 09:57 PM.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps