Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adunai'il [Could use some river policing]

Just a slight update, I haven't really been working on this much over the past couple weeks but I've now finished my rivers, added some mountains and deleted some land that I wasn't too happy with. (I also noticed if you tilt your head to the right it kind of looks like a ram's skull)

At this point I'm really sort of stumped, as I have absolutely no idea what sort of style I want to go with for political demarcation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mapprospective copy.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	13594  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Taking a page from Ramah's Vaniya map, why don't you go with different shades of gray with an inner glow of something just slightly darker?
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Ugh, something about my little mountains (like the ones on the one island and in the north) really really bothers me, does anyone else think there's something wrong with them?

Maybe I should just try a different style of mountains altogether. Although I do like my larger ones to a degree.

@Ascension: I'm not sure how I feel about gray translucency as I tend to like colours, but thanks for the suggestion, I will continue to ponder on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12