Thread: Adunai'il [Could use some river policing]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Adunai'il [Could use some river policing]

I thought I should make a new thread considering this is a different map and the other one was in the wrong section to begin with.

I've been sort of following Ascension's antique map tutorial and I like it, and that's probably how it's going to end up being finished. We'll have to see. I'll be updating this thread once I get the political borders down, probably.

Anyways, my map could use some river policing as there are a lot of them. I haven't riverified all the areas yet, just most of the main landmass of the continent. I'm also really at a loss as to how to make the lakes in the middle look more ..natural I guess without ruining the flow [I'm probably going to run into the same problem at the top]. The area with the lakes and the most rivers is just supposed to be.. really wet I suppose, kind of sodden, but I don't know if this is the best way to get that across.

I'm also not sure whether I should include forests at this point, as I'm worried it might get too cluttered.

Anyways, thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mapprospective copy.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	13149