Hello all,
As you've probably worked out My name is LisaJane and I have recently become an organiser for a LRP group in Victoria (Australia) called Zeppelin Games. I've developed a bit of a curiosity in map making over the past couple of years so I've taken it on myself to begin the difficult task of creating the first maps for the world in which our game will be set.

This will be my first real map making exercise. When I started this project I was planning to just draw what I wanted & throw any sort of realism out the window. But then I started researching it all a bit to try & find some inspiration and the next thing I know I'm completely obsessed I've doubled my work load & I've stared redesigning the compass.

It was through this research I happened upon this site & instantly wanted to join. I think its a wonderful thing, to help & teach people about creating maps. I was even happier to discover that a number of the posters are role players or GM's themselves.

I look forward to all the mapping & discussing of maps I'll get to do with you guys in the near future.

Great Stuff!