Thread: CC3 Terrain Edit

Post CC3 Terrain Edit

How can I edit terrains? I have a mountain default terrain and want to change the shape on some edges. How can I edit a terrain? Just pressing E does not work properly.

Thanks for help-

The easiest way to do this is with the Node Edit tool. You can find that tool in the very bottom menu (the Edit Single Entities collection of buttons) on the left. It should be the top left button that looks like a red dot on a line with arrows above and below it. Click that button, select the mountain terrain in your drawing where you want to stretch it/move it, and pull that node to where you want it. You may have to hit redraw to refresh after you do it. You can repeat the command to move other parts. The other buttons let you do things like add or delete a node, trim and break.

And jaerdaph comes in swinging! Good to have a well versed CC3'er in our midst.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.