Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: May Entry: A Stroll Through the Sewers

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Map Final versions (I think :D)

OK, I've updated the rest of the 'tiles' to match the last version of the "test tile". I've uploaded it as a contact sheet so that all of the images are on 1 post.

The contact sheet are the original images @200ppi

The .zip files contain the tiles @100ppi which I believe is preferred for VTTs.

I'd appreciate it if someone could test them to see if they will work correctly.

Thanks to all... and a special thanks to those who gave critiques / comments. My work is always better for it even if I don't necessarily implement all of them.

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ContactSheet-001.png 
Views:	209 
Size:	2.51 MB 
ID:	13545  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

The only thing that I see is that since you have a shadow you won't be able to use the corner for all corners...the shadow will be wonky. Otherwise this is some really nice stuff, bro.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Thanks...Yeah I tried to get rid of those in the .PSDs but I couldn't (went through each layer individually). May have to go back through the .PNGs and see if I can erase them there.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Blog Entries

Fantastic stuff. I love it when someone takes the time to address a theme adequately, and I think you have. Best of all, you have chosen to share the tools you have created with the rest of us. Thank you!

They both have merit.

I like the scummy green as its more spooky.

The lighter blue looks a little more healthy and makes me think the sewer flows faster.

Sigurd

Dollhouse Syndrome = The temptation to turn a map into a picture, obscuring the goal of the image with the appeal of cute, or simply available, parts. Maps have clarity through simplification.

--- Sigurd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123