Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does the "last 15 forum posts" work?

We've totally jacked this thread, but I really am interested in helping.

This is what I meant about things really working here and this question being only a curiosity. All the technical stuff working contributes fundamentally but its sort of the 80\20 rule. The software gets the site 75% there for the people, Arcana's style and all the genuinely sharing artsy types, carry it the rest of the way.

There are a lot of people who contribute here that I look forward to.

Sigurd
    Last edited by Sigurd; 05-19-2009 at 07:17 PM.

Dollhouse Syndrome = The temptation to turn a map into a picture, obscuring the goal of the image with the appeal of cute, or simply available, parts. Maps have clarity through simplification.

--- Sigurd

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Gidde, I would love that actually. Let me also consult RobA who has a little seniority on the team so to speak and see how he stands time-wise. I have a few things I'd like to get implemented come to think of it...such as the Thumbnail Generator that Redrobes built for our monthly challenges.

Sigurd. You're very correct about this community, All I've done is "If you build it they will come" and come they did...now you're all hear making this the bets place in the world
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    ...now you're all hear making this the bets place in the world
    We can place bets here? Where??
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Gidde, I would love that actually. Let me also consult RobA who has a little seniority on the team so to speak and see how he stands time-wise. I have a few things I'd like to get implemented come to think of it...such as the Thumbnail Generator that Redrobes built for our monthly challenges.

Sigurd. You're very correct about this community, All I've done is "If you build it they will come" and come they did...now you're all hear making this the bets place in the world
    Honestly, I'm swamped right now... barely enough time to skim the finished maps, and keep on top of my script threads via subscription. And no time for mapping

The more the merrier!

-Rob A>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12