Thread: Starships

Post Starships

Maybe it's an idea to create a whole new section on this forum: Starships.

I love my starships, but I think they are covered well enough under the Sci-Fi/Modern Mapping subforum.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I could go for that. If we intend to be the single best place for maps then I think we should probably have a whole subforum for sci-fi...galaxies, planets, systems, starships, etc. Maybe one for steampunk as well and a few other genres, like alternate earth, westerns or whatever.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Don't forget the Wild West

Mmmm...what was the name of the TSR western genre game? Boot Hill?

And then there was the spy genre in the form of Top Secret and the James Bond RPG.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah, the sci-fi forum doesn't get a lot of traffic as it is, so its not necessary at this time to expand to starship specific...but keep em coming, maybe it'll pick up Bring your sci-fi mapping friends here!
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Guild Apprentice

There is the handy tagging function I've noticed at the bottom. Perhaps utilizing those will achieve the effect you're looking for. I imagine it would also help in the event the forums are split for starships and the like.