Thread: Map by Storn Cook

Post Map by Storn Cook

Storn posts a great deal of artwork on the Hero Games boards, and every once in a while tosses in a map. This is his latest "doodle".

If you are interested in what it is for, you can find his comments here. You may have to log in, but I'm not sure how the forums are set up. If there is any interest I'll see if he would like to swing by and answer questions and such.

Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

I, for one, would be interested in seeing his mapping projects; I didn't see any others on his site or the Hero discussion thread. I like many of his lines and compositions. Not sure I have any specific questions per se, but I'd like to see more maps & perhaps hear his thoughs?
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

I've invited him to join us. We'll have to wait and see. I believe his primary focus is on artwork - character sketches and scenes - more than on mapping, but I'm certain that he can offer a great many tips and critiques.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.