Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Roleplaying in the CWBP.

Quote Originally Posted by Koor View Post
    Ok, just saw this post. I've been dying for a good rpg, yet couldn't seem to meet the demands on the PbP rpg boards when I gave that a try. I work third shift and sleep during the day (EST), so when I'd log in at work, would discover the DM had advanced the plot without me, since he did multiple moves a day.

I'd be interested in jumping in on this at some point, if you have any space. I played through 3.5e, have a players guide for 4e but havent had a chance to play. For some reason nobody in indiana plays tabletop rpgs...
    Give the game a once-over to see if it's something you're interested in. We've only had the one encounter so far, so it shouldn't be too difficult to add another party member. 4e encounters are incredibly easy to adjust in that respect, so it's all good.

Got an opening that just came up in the game if anyone is interested.

Blog Entries

May I bump this thread. Were still a player down at mo...

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    May I bump this thread. Were still a player down at mo...
    Please do. When I get a steady internet connection back, hopefully in a week or so, I'll move the game to EN World.

-IG

Ok, the game is officially moved to EN World. The thread is located here, for any who are interested.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456