View Poll Results: Vote for TWO (2) Entries Only!

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • "A Walk On Las Nubes" - Drahyden

8 22.22%
  • Roof Top Run - Xyll

5 13.89%
  • A Stroll Through The Sewers - Steel General

5 13.89%
  • Escape From the Afflicted - CBDroege

5 13.89%
  • Escape From Winter Mountain - Mysticmagellan

23 63.89%
  • Tanaka's Challenge - GamerPrinter

15 41.67%
  • Hover Race - Darken

0 0%
  • Massacre At Hickory Hill - Ascension

7 19.44%
  • The Mall O'Death - Ravells

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** May '09 Challenge Voting - Cut to the Chase! ***

Praise Congrats, MM!

Congrats, MysticMagellan! New member who can proudly wear a Challenge Winner Badge - good job, nice work on the map, especially the sled portions of the map (my favorite part).

Looks like I got second place! Though that normally means nothing, this month I get to pick some prizes, yay!

Good job everyone, see you in the next challenge.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Blog Entries

Well done Mystic - I really loved that map and thought the snow was just top. Not bad to join and win ! And GP too your map was another devastating entry deserving a podium position. Well done to everybody as always.

Thanks everyone. I've browsed through a lot of maps from people and I'm surprised I did so well. It's really boosted my confidence in my ability to create maps and I can't wait to design a few more.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Congrats MysticMagellan!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Did i get the third place? does that mean i can choose a prize too? Wow, ive been crazy busy latly so it took some time to logg in again. Plz how does it work?

Hope everyone is fine,

Drahyden
    Look inside of me, and melted in blood, there's a black hearth waiting to draw peace.

Post Go to initial challenge thread

Go to http://www.rpgtonight.com/

Go to the contact page, and send an email. Mention you are the third place winner, and ask for a specific prize. You will need to review the list of prizes in that thread, pick a prize you want worth "1 point".

And wait for a response.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Professional Artist

Thanks everyone for all the fine entries. I have heard from all the winners, and will be emailing everyone shortly. Congratulations all!

PS: Although we only stipulate that we be allowed to place the *winning* entries in our on site collection for use by our players, we would be honored if any of the non winners allowed us to do the same. If so, you will be identified by name (or handle) as the artist next to your map thumbnail on the selection screen. Your email address can also be displayed.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Feel free to display mine if you want (A Stroll Through the Sewers) and here's my e-mail address s.weyers@gmail.com
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12