Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blood bowl pitch

Post Blood bowl pitch

So, I've been playing around, and starting up a team for Blood Bowl in anticipation of the new BLOOD BOWL PC Game, I have been working on my Miniature Blood bowl team, the Lizardmen.

To that end, I have been working on a GAME BOARD for the game (cause I don;t own one )

So, here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BLOODBOWL-PITCH.png 
Views:	5209 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	13869  
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Looks pretty good so far NK!

PC game...hmmm. Might have to get that one.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Blog Entries

Cool ! Could have done with this a few weeks back when I played Chaos vs Humans and lost badly due to my unfavorable dice rolling. Is this the finished map. It looks all done but the board is pretty big so needs some good res to print out for it. A PC game would be good esp if you can play over the net. Not sure what its going to do that a VTT + a rule book cant but I hope its successful anyway. Blood bowl is a great and simple game.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Cool ! Could have done with this a few weeks back when I played Chaos vs Humans and lost badly due to my unfavorable dice rolling. Is this the finished map. It looks all done but the board is pretty big so needs some good res to print out for it. A PC game would be good esp if you can play over the net. Not sure what its going to do that a VTT + a rule book cant but I hope its successful anyway. Blood bowl is a great and simple game.
    Oh yeah, you can play the upcoming one over the net, http://www.bloodbowl-game.com/index.php?rub=game-multi
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Guild Apprentice

awesome map!

That's inspired me to pick up the game again - if I can find one. I may have to use yer map as well, if you don't mind.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I've never heard of Blood Bowl, I know Bud Bowl tho I'll have to check this out; nice map btw.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    I've never heard of Blood Bowl, I know Bud Bowl tho I'll have to check this out; nice map btw.
    It's REAL fantasy football. Each team is "usually" made up of one race, with perhaps 1-2 specials of another race. Each race has both pros and cons. Dwarves are slow, but hard to take out of the game. Elves are fast, but not so hardy. Most(all?? I can't remember) have a chance of cheating and getting away with it. I especially like the Golbin team with the Troll special unit. He(the troll) generally picks up the goblin who has the ball and passes the whole package down the field!
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Blog Entries

Your description is pretty accurate save for one essential point... you never mentioned the gratuitous mutilation.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Your description is pretty accurate save for one essential point... you never mentioned the gratuitous mutilation.
    I figured that would have been obvious when I mentioned cheating.... but just to make it fully clear, the goblins cheat with chainsaws! Not to mention the section on the game board NK made for "Dead and Injured"
    My Finished Maps
    Works in Progress(or abandoned tests)
    My Tutorials:
    Explanation of Layer Masks in GIMP
    How to create ISO Mountains in GIMP/PS using the Smudge tool
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast