Thread: Kobold Hall

Map Kobold Hall

A friend of mine needed a map for maptool. The Kobold Hall from the 4e DMG. I need the practice at dungeon maps, so I thought I'd give it a go.
    Instead of attach it, I'll post a link as it's quite big:

http://www.imperialcross.co.uk/stuff/koboldhall.jpg

First dungeon map I've actually finished in photoshop. Not happy with the stairs, but I thought I'd go with the d&d style ones. Not all furniture is on there, as the person who wanted it will be adding most of it seperately in maptool.

Nice stuff Larb. I think the stairs are quite ok, as there's no doubt as to what they are.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Looks pretty nice...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

This does look nice; simple, clean, and pretty...excellent job.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Ya I agree its a nice map. I like it, it has an oldschool feel to it, but at the same time it doesn't.
    Surgeon's General Warning
    Heathan causes brain tumors, mass hysteria, random acts of violence, road rage, drunken nudity, world peace, 'the munchies', white noise, insanity, cthulu, anal leakage, METAL, presence of extraterrestrial, the freeing of ‘twins’, SNEAK ATTACK!, smoking, alcoholism, unadulterated awesomeness, and GANGSTA.

Eberron Ecologies 4/5 Rice Crispy Treats (by me and some other folks).
    The Ten Commandments of Character Optimization 5/5 Rice Crispy Treats

Yeah, nice job. I especially like the rough masonry that's in some of the halls.