DM: Before you stands a human male, he has wavy dark blond hair and deep dark blue eyes, he seems to be a little over 6’2.50 tall, he should weigh about 198 pound and he seems to be about a quarter of a century old. He is not very muscular but he does have a very tough looking build. He has broad shoulders and a wide chest. At the moment he has a subtle goatee moustache combo, and has some very light subtle scars on his face. On the 1 to 10 scale for handsome he is somewhere around 7.5 to 8.0. He is usually wearing army boots, black jeans, a belt, a black fantasy t-shirt, usually depicting a dragon or a gargoyle or some other manly fantasy creature.
He looks over the crowd with a big confident smile and waves at them for a sec, and he speaks with a voice that is a bit on the deep side and with a Dutch accent that on several occasion has been described as “Not bad on a girls ears”.

“Hello! Nice to meet you all, my name is Lennart but people who have difficulty pronouncing it usually cal me Len or Lenny. I play Dungeons & Dragons, I read several online comic, R.A. Salvatore and Terry Pratchet, I play fantasy computer games if I can find any good ones but my main hobby is Drawing. I have been interested in fantasy Cartography for a while now, doing my best to make nice maps for the games I DM.”

“At the moment I want to invest some more effort and time in to learning how to make proper maps but I am a bit worried about the very generous use of the words “Photoshop” and “Software” because I am one of those old fashioned kind of artists who does everything with real actual physical pen and paper and right now I’m not sure how much help the guild will be, and how much I can contribute to the guild. I will only use my PC to scan it in and on some occasions where I’m making portrait or a drawing that I don’t take to seriously, I will color it in Ms Pain (t) but that’s about as far as I will go, I have been drawing all my life but I only started taking myself serious as an artist about 8 years ago.”

“well that enough about me, I want to hear more about you people”