Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** June 09 Challenge - A Home Away From Home

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension View Post
    I believe that I said this Saturday would be the last day (2 days from now). I want to get our schedule back on track.
    Allrighty then!

I doubt I'll have time to get mine finished, have to see what I can do to at least get it presentable.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I kinda forgot to close this yesterday so I'll let it go until this evening. I can't give an exact time but somewhere between 5pm and midnight (cst). Not sure what that comes out to in Greenwich time.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Dagnabit! I'm gettin ready for bed when I realized that I forgot to close this cuz I was busy doing a map...something private for now. If I happen to wake up early then I'll close it in the morning, otherwise it'll be sometime around dinner time tomorrow night...unless someone has the time to do so for me
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123