Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jasmine Coast

Simply astounding. I am speechless.

Very pretty map, consider yourself repped.

Still, as I said before, the mountains look too cloudy to me. It's my only regret
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Hobbitt Estates, Greater Kansas City Metro Area, Kansas, USA

Very nice map. You make me extremely jealous. What are the odds of getting an upload of those various brushes you created? I use photoshop as well, but being self taught, I still haven't quite gotten the hang of making my own brushes.
    City of Opal Island Map (Featured Map Winner...yay!): http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5966
    Various maps from my Homebrew Game: http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5407
    Unless I explicitly state otherwise you have my permission to use my maps in any capacity needed just give me credit. If you make money off them somehow, that's awesome - let me know! In fact, I LOVE to hear about the ways maps I make are used.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Thanks for reminding me...I was gonna do that but my PS had a crash and I lost them. Once I get this file back open then I'll copy these and turn them into brushes and post em up in the Elements section...probably sometime tonight.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

= gorgeous.
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Amazing. I especially love all the cities. Each one is almost a miniature city map unto itself.

Blog Entries

Ascension,

I just saw this map for the first time. Stunning. It is a masterpiece. Bravo!

I am astounded by this excellent work, so good that it inspired me to register here. Thank you so very much for sharing.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Here's a zip for the layer styles in the title.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Guild Applicant

Hello,

First I want to congratulate you for your work: it's astounding!

I registered on CG forum to learn a few tips but I discovered your Jasmine map and I cannot draw anymore.

I learned CorelDraw by my self and, over the years, I was able to create these maps for the games I play (both stored at
    www.esnips.com/web/Jorune:
    - Fracasse for a simple naval wargame;
    - Sillipus a part of Jorune (for Skyrealms of Jorune RPG).

I would love to create a map like yours. Could you _please_ [nearly crying] post a tutorial?

And I'm not kidding about being stuck: completely in love with your work.

Y.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast