Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: June 2009 Entry: Assassin's Lair

Brilliant idea, wonderful map. I love the hand-drawn rough line style and all the great details.

Post Last bump...

Last bump for this map before it closes tomorrow - if Ascension remembers!

So I plan to place this into the CWBP as a mapped magic item. While I have no problem placing it somewhere in Calishem, is there anyone who wants to claim it? Within the CWBP that is? Since the Amulet of Cerene is an item with access to an extra-dimensional location, it truly isn't located anywhere on the prime material, however the Amulet must exist somewhere.

I think this might lead to a good plot idea for an adventure set in the CWBP. Since Calishem has never been mapped, and I have no time for that in the forseeable future, getting this item to be usable for a CWBP adventure, it needs to be in somebody's hands, or lost in some dungeon or catacomb someplace.

After voting is over, I'll place it in the Abandoned Maps thread, but remember this is an item, not a location per se.

GP
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 06-29-2009 at 01:31 AM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234