Thread: WIP - Bone World

Wip WIP - Bone World

I've been lurking about on this site for a while but this is the first time I have posted anything here. *waves* This place is truly inspiring.

This is the world I am working on, or rather it is the outline. I am trying to capture the look of a fractured skeleton in this apocalyptic landscape to go with my campaign setting that heavily features necromancy.

I put it similar in size to Africa.

Thanks for taking a look... all comments welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Worldmapsample.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	231.3 KB 
ID:	14066  

Nice coastline. The massive circular body of water in the center gives the impression of a crater created by some kind of an explosion or impact of totally epic proportions.

Love the spine-like islands to the south.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

First off... Welcome Aboard!

That is an interesting shaped land-mass. Will be looking forward to seeing how you develop this.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Quite exotic, pretty intriguing.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

That massive crater definitely looks cataclysmic.

So when you say "heavily features necromancy," how heavily do you mean? Like "lots of us peeps do some summoning of some spirits up in hur" or "Mwhahahahaha! ZOMBIES!"

Please say the Zombies.
    "Unless I'm allowed to carry around a gun to shoot their giant killer-spiders, Australia needs to stay the hell away from me. Also Australians, who if they have lived this long are obviously agents of the spiders and not to be trusted."