Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May Challenge Winner: Ravells - A Game of Pikes

Not a bad idea, but for now you can simply use the Mapping Challenge forum topic: http://www.cartographersguild.com/fo...forum.php?f=22

That way you can see all the entries.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pyrandon
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcana
    And Don...I "assumed" that A) since you didn't repost your entry when I asked for it and B) your entry was kinda in the humor/sarcasm vein that you didn't REALLY enter the contest hehehe. You know I woulda voted for ya though :* (Just kidding Ravs)
    Oh...you know I was just kidding, right? It was just a goofy, sarcastic entry for a quick laugh. The above post was supposed to be the same, but perhaps my humor didn't come out right. Sorry. I was just joking. Any of those three sweet entries deserved to win!
    I think we crossed the streams...because MY post above was also supposed to be humorous Maybe our sarcasm detectors were on the fritz yesterday?
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

An idea for the Challenges:

Just for neatness' sake, after the voting is complete each month, etc., I think all entries should be condensed into a single thread (maybe with a shortie intro of the challenge assigment by the site admin.). I say this because leaving 5 separate threads for each month's entries is a lot of clog--and when we start getting 10, 20, and 30 entries each month this will be an absolute nightmare.

Also, even one month from now who will want to read all the blah-blah we idiots post about this that and the other thing; we'll only want to see the entries and results.

PS: When is June's contest going to be posted?
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Believe it or not, the clog won't get that bad. I'm basically running these challenges similarly to the modelling challenges over at CGTalk. I really like the way that community is run, and I designed a lot of this community after that one originally. If it gets out of hand of course, I'll change my mind, but for now I really don't think it should be a big deal.

And also...GET OVER TO CGTALK AND REGISTER! If you're a CG Artist of any type you should be a member. http://forums.cgsociety.org

I'll probably close this thread tomorrow or so.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12