Thread: Dungeon for my Game

Map Dungeon for my Game

I've been working on some maps for my own D&D game. Some were created just for practice, while others were created for specific encounters. This is one of the "practice" maps (this is probably the first map I created on my computer; before this one, all of my maps were hand-drawn on graph paper).

You can see there's the main map, first. Each of the seperate rooms/areas can be enlarged to "battle grid" scale; I'll include a few of those, but I can't include them all (there is a five attachment limit on the forum).

I'm new to this site, but it seems that SOP is to post something and then someone will reply with their opinion of it? Hehe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Postable CP Textured.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	671.8 KB 
ID:	14197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barracks Right.bmp 
Views:	273 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	14198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bridge Over Hole.bmp 
Views:	292 
ID:	14199   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spear Gauntlet.bmp 
Views:	192 
ID:	14200   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Docks.bmp 
Views:	289 
ID:	14201  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

These are pretty nice. Here at the guild we have access to an extra-planar gate to the elemental plane of blood. I'd like to take that blood smear and run it from that altar over to the fire pit in the rooms to the north...with tons of extra blood from said gate. Nice job man and hope we see more from ya.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

these aren't bad at all, especially if you are starting out, you should see some of my original stuff (one guy said it looked like Zelda threw up on his monitor , he's not in my D&D group anymore ) Anyways just remember practice makes perfect and the How-tos on these forums work wonders....Now I see a rep ding in your near future.
    Surgeon's General Warning
    Heathan causes brain tumors, mass hysteria, random acts of violence, road rage, drunken nudity, world peace, 'the munchies', white noise, insanity, cthulu, anal leakage, METAL, presence of extraterrestrial, the freeing of ‘twins’, SNEAK ATTACK!, smoking, alcoholism, unadulterated awesomeness, and GANGSTA.

Eberron Ecologies 4/5 Rice Crispy Treats (by me and some other folks).
    The Ten Commandments of Character Optimization 5/5 Rice Crispy Treats

Ah, well, thanks! I appreciate the comments.