Thread: Planar lair of the great wizard Telias Elireth

Map Planar lair of the great wizard Telias Elireth

Im not sure if I can enter this as Im already in the lite comp. Also this is a old map that I found while trolling through my compters old dundjinni backup files. This was also a map that I used on the dundjinni forums hence its watermarked with my username from those forums..... If I cannot enter it just delete this thread....And Ill repost in completed maps along with some of the others that I found.. Its amazing what you forget you had when you start looking around...
    This was created in dundjinni entirely except for the print and the glowing effects..

Map:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WizardsHideout.jpg 
Views:	430 
Size:	131.2 KB 
ID:	14340

Closeups:

Name:	Closeup1.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	243.0 KB 
ID:	14341Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Closeup2.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	333.2 KB 
ID:	14342

Name:	Closeup3.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	243.4 KB 
ID:	14343Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Closeup4.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	349.4 KB 
ID:	14344

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    You can enter both comps, no problem...but comp entries cannot be drawn before the comp starts...sorry (but thanks for being honest!)

Rep for honesty.

Ravs
    THanks for that.. Could I get one of the moderators to move this to the completed map section or shoul I just repost it there?

Post Just repost!

Just repost your map in the proper forum and a CL will eventually remove this. Still you ought to think about entering this challenge too, with a new map but following this map's idea. I think it would be great for you to participate in both challenges, you certainly have the "chops" to do it.

Since I've already won several Monthly Challenges, I'm not allowed to entry in a Lite challenge, myself.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations