Thread: Hey

Post Hey

Hi I am captainwalrus and I am not an alchololic. I'm new, and don't get most of the things here, but it looks like there are a lot of helpfull tutorials and such. Don't know why I am posting in here but it seemed to make scence for my first post.
    Also, I have bad spelling.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome, Capt W. Don't feel bad about not getting a few things around here, there's still some stuff I don't get, but I hack my way through one way or another. The good news is, not only are there a number of great tutorials, most everyone here is exceptionally helpful and willing to answer the questions you might have to the best of their ability.

The best thing I can recommend is to get started in the mapping process, post a little something or another in one of the WIP sub-forums and see what happens. Sure some of the other members might point out things they see as mistakes, but, more often than not, they'll do so in a civil fashion and offer a potential solution or some sort of advice in the process without bashing you horribly. That's the best part about this place, everyone is generally friendly and helpful.

Look forward to seeing something from you soon.

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges