Thread: Hi guys!

Post Hi guys!

Hi everyone, im a newbie in the cartographers stuff so Im here to learn the most I can, and obviusly meet lost of cool people... seeya 'round

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by zKaZy View Post
    Hi everyone, im a newbie in the cartographers stuff so Im here to learn the most I can, and obviusly meet lost of cool people... seeya 'round
    Durn it, I only meet half of the requirements. I am, in fact, generally lost most of the time, but I'm not so sure about the cool part.

All ribbing aside, however . . .

Welcome. This is, unquestionably, a great place to learn about the art of cartography, and there are a lot of folks to learn from. Be sure to check out the Software discussions to see what kind of software you might want to use and (almost mandatory) the Tutorials section for some really great ideas on how to approach the process depending on what software you're using.

Above all, however, don't be afraid to share your thoughts, questions and work. More often than not, your thoughts might inspire others, your questions will be answered in a civil tongue and your work will give everyone a chance to watch as your skill level improves. Since joining, I've learned oodles of stuff, and there's still room for so much more.

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges