View Poll Results: Create a town map for Kaidan - as a paid commission

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to be published!

14 82.35%
  • No, mapping is a hobby, this sounds like a job.

3 17.65%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [taken]Kaidan map commission challenge

Post Source file...

RobA, it would help, but it depends on the format of the source file. Though I could open most source files in their native formats, a preference for TIFF, PSD, or other file at 300 ppi for a letter sized final map size. I don't want JPGs as a final map, but Entry WIPs should probably be in JPG format. Final entries Emailed to me for publication use.

Simple answer, yes.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Post Just curious...

Just curious, so I thought I should ask. Since I was so silly as to put an expiration date on the poll, and inadvertantly placed the wrong ending date the poll is over and was too short a duration.

However, if this is going to be the August 09 Challenge, then I'll need to start gathering the reference material I intend to post with the Challenge starting thread. I don't know the CLs decision on this, so I haven't moved forward on that yet.

If it is a go, I'll make sure I'm ready for it.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12