Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I.C.E Contest - Kobold Lairs!

Post I.C.E Contest - Kobold Lairs!

Yes thats right my friends... A NEW ICE CONTEST!

I bring you... Kobold Lairs!

Kobold Lair Map Contest

Please refer to the General Contest Rules page for the basic rules and for the Contest Submission Form, which is required to be included with each entry.

• Subject Matter: For this contest, we want maps of Kobold Lairs. This could be a small cave complex, or an abandoned/ruined tower or even an ancient crypt converted to their home. The choice is up to you.
    • Submission Deadline: The deadline for this contest is September 1st, 2009.
    • Submission Format: Like all submissions, the submission must be a PDF file. The actual maps for this contest need to use the same scale as our Battlemaps; 1 inch equals 3 feet (or 1 meter). This will likely mean that larger maps will require multiple pages in the PDF. Each page of the PDF should have a 1 inch margin all the way around, at the very least, to allow for the vagaries of different printers and their printable areas.
    • Contest Winners: Within 2 weeks of the Submission Deadline, ICE will select from 3 to 5 winners. Each winner will receive a $25 - $75 Gift Certificate for ICE's Online Store.

To GamePrinter: you may begin
    Photoshop, CC3, ArcGIS, Bryce, Illustrator, Maptool

Post Not this time.

Naw, I'm out this time - too much to do. You should try, Loogie!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

I just may... not to sure bout time tho... I'll see if I can think up something interesting... there is quite a bit of time to finish it..

hmm... how does one go about getting the general rules... I might have time for this one... and It'd be a nice distraction from my stuff...
    My D&D/Roleplaying Blog Making a new effort to update every two weeks!
    Gimp Gradient Basics

Post Go here

Go to this page at Iron Crown, click on the linked text "general rules", make your map, then you will need to sign an agreement as a downloadable PDF, which you sign/date, convert back to a PDF and email it with your submission before the deadline - that's it.

http://www.ironcrown.com/index.php?page=contests/kobold

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Well. after a brief respite of being tablet pen-less, i got a new one in the mail...

Its delayed, but not stopped my intentions to enter this contest... and this very day I designed my lair... haven't started making it yet, but i'll try to upload my sketches later tonight (drew em on the train )

The basis of my idea is that the kobolds have taken over an old water powered mill.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I'll probably try this, if I can come up with an idea that I think is worthwhile.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

hehe thats 2 out of 5 prizes! anyone else?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast