Thread: Le Spezia

Map Le Spezia

Map for a friends campaign. Actually a remake of an older simpler map. I was trying out a few new things here, some of which worked out, others not so much.
    Oh and btw, this town is in a hot and dry locale, it's not just me using desaturated, brown/yellowy colours this time. =P

I like it Larb. I like it a lot! Repworthy even.
    It's a nice looking town, good layout and it has a great fantasy feel. It could be used in a lot of campaigns I think.

Are you going to label it?
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Thanks for the reply!

Not gonna label it because as said, it's a map done for a friend and they know what the labels are mostly.
    I know there's supposed to be a huge church in the middle, a townhall, a theatre, some kinda barracks, and some inns. Some of those should be obvious, but the rest, no idea. It's not a campaign I play in so I never attached any labels myself. I could consult with the person who wanted it and add some later though!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Very nice, I like the colors and the soft feel.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Hobbitt Estates, Greater Kansas City Metro Area, Kansas, USA

I like this alot! Also, it gives me an idea on how to do the aqueducts for my Dragongate map.
    City of Opal Island Map (Featured Map Winner...yay!): http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5966
    Various maps from my Homebrew Game: http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=5407
    Unless I explicitly state otherwise you have my permission to use my maps in any capacity needed just give me credit. If you make money off them somehow, that's awesome - let me know! In fact, I LOVE to hear about the ways maps I make are used.