Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GeoControl 2 Tutorial - Desert River

I'ma a fan of Geocontrol since i discovered it last year. I haven't bought it yet because i couldn't invest the time to learn it right now. But i definetly plan to buy it in the near futur. The things this program does is amazing. And the way the programer is thinking in 3d is also phenomenal.

As for your tutorial... very inlightening, Deserving of a rep.

Pat
    The truth detective
    www.patoumonde.com

Thanks for the feedback Patrakis. It's quite easy to learn GeoControl basics, but mastering the application is proving to be difficult. Sometimes I find myself finetuning a map for a whole day and still don't get just the result I was looking for But generally speaking, it's a very good application!

Very nice tutorial, wish I could afford the program

You can try out the demo. It's works almost as well as the full version!

Btw. As this is my first tutorial, it would be nice to get some feedback in numerical form. So if you happen to read the tutorial / give it a try, please take 5-10 seconds and select rate thread from the upper right corner, just under the "page x of x" text. Thanks for the input in advance!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I downloaded the demo but haven't gotten a chance to load it or try the tut (it's All Star game in my city and I was at the Home Run Derby) and I'd like to watch the game tonight if my editor will let me.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12