Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post Apocalyptic Amerika

Aren't most of the cities in San Granola interchangeable?

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

I placed the cities as correct as possible. If there are some minor mistakes, that's...effect of the apocalypse, of course!

This map is too cool for words. If your a zombie fan (I am) and have read World War Z, this map sorta reminds me of a stage from the book.

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

Thanks, Boslok! I don't know World War Z; on this map you won't find zombies, but surely mutants, if you get in the wrong area! ;-)

Guild Member Facebook Connected

There's some rep for you. Very nice work, though I do take exception to New Orleans surviving the rising sea levels.
    John Grigsby
    Gaming Operations Director, CoastCon 37
    Member-at-Large, CoastCon 37

Currently using Dundjinni, Photoshop CS3, and MapTool
    Unless otherwise stated, any work I post here can be freely used and distributed provided credit is given to me as the originator. If you find it useful or make modifications, I'd love to hear about it.

Guild Novice

This is by far the best map I've seen so far here on the forum (granted I did just join the community this afternoon). The bounderies are clear and well defined, the colouring is natural and clean, and even the location names are straight and legible. A very nice job indeed. I shall use this as the benchmark to strive for when making my own maps for my campaign, a challenging feat indeed since as Rythal pointed out my homeland outside of To Ronto is now a wasteland .

This is great work. I like how you changed the names just enought that they are still recognizable, but you created a completely new political atmosphere. And the empire actually looks big enough to have enveloped several other nations in the past.

Professional Artist Guild Supporter Schley's Avatar

I agree, This is a great map! My only crit, and it's a small one, would be to dial back the compass lines a bit. As black as they are, they seem a little distracting. Good work though. I look forward to seeing more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123