Thread: Shattered Kingdoms: The World of Karis

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Shattered Kingdoms: The World of Karis

Pyrandon was kind enough to work with me in creating a world map of my current homebrew campaign setting that I am in the process of completely fleshing out. Pyrandon created the map from a fractal map made with a random generator that I had given him and we went from there. After a dozen or so e-mails he had a nearly finished product and I went to labeling. At some point I will be getting down to the nitty gritty and labeling/naming all of the mountain ranges/forests/rivers/ruins etc. (which will take me quite some time). Overall I am extremely pleased with the end results and I present them here to share with all of you.

Karis has just seen a near apocalypse with the end of the Abyssal Wars, a demonic onslaught that has lasted for hundreds of years and destroying kingdoms/empires left and right. Once a continent of utmost diversity and power, there remains only ten cities standing. These ten pillars of hope now must rebuild in a war torn and nearly barren landscape while still mourning for those who have been lost.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	karis_final_130.jpg 
Views:	1107 
Size:	342.3 KB 
ID:	467