Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [unpaid]Roleplay World Maps

Post [unpaid]Roleplay World Maps

Hi, I'm very new here, so sorry if I miss anything.

I have an RP board, and I just recently set up two new RPs which require world maps. The first RP is set in the late 1700s and the other is loosely based off of Spore. I hope that there can be somebody kind enough to please make two different maps, preferably in greyscale, with earth elements if at all possible. I know what I'm asking for is steep, but I can't make maps at all...

For the 1700s RP, I would like the continents to be small, surrounded by seas with island chains present.

The Spore one, much like Earth, but at the same time not too much like it...does that make sense?

As I've reread the sticky (thanks RobA) I added these in:

The map needs to be somewhat similar to this one (applies to both maps) *Warning: Big map)

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7552/iamsargun2.png

It will need to be quite smaler, but I'm looking for a blank Earth-like map, with three or four continents.

There is no time restraints as I have all the time I need to look for a map. As the artist, you'll hold copyright to the map, and I will credit the artist on the board.
    Last edited by NReeki; 07-24-2009 at 08:38 AM. Reason: added things to clear confusion

Hi NReeki - this is the place to ask.

If you read the sticky in the forum it indicated a few more details you should include with your request. Take a read and then edit your post. It helps people know what you want without having to ask the same questions over and over...

-Rob A>

Ah, OK. Thanks! I've edited the post to reflect more (I hope).

just the continents, no borders, labels or anything like that ?

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

A very simple sketch of what you are looking for might be helpful to any of those interested in this.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by Jykke View Post
    just the continents, no borders, labels or anything like that ?
    That would be best if possible. Since I already have an earth RP, I would like something different from the map I have above. I could certainly try to make an impromptu map in Paint (I have no acess to a scanner) and upload it here.

most people have their own style of doing maps etc.. and I'm not sure if you would get exactly what you want if you let someone else do the job

Guild Novice

The link you gave us is broken, because apparently it ''Can not be shown because it has mistakes.'' .
    Quoting the error the site gave me.

Well, really I'll be happy to take whatever I can get. To me, what the map looks like doesn't matter, as long as I can edit it easily I'm happy.

As a side note, would it be considered advertising to put a link to my RP board so you can get the gist of what the map may need to look like?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast