Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Summer / Fall Issue of the Ezine Released

Post Summer / Fall Issue of the Ezine Released

Dear all,

Sorry it has been such a long time between issues of the Alliance Ezine, but real life intruded and delayed production.

I hope you enjoy this issue which is on a nautical theme. It was a lot of fun to make - I had so many more ideas for it (like advertising for our resident industry pros), but I figured it was better to release it now rather than to push it back further.

Enjoy!

Ravs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 27 Sep v4 linked.pdf  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Great job on the zine Rav .... and If I could get out my rep stick I would, but everytime I click on someone I gotta spread it around more... I'm always giving it out ... I guess I just need to diversify ...

Oh... and wow.. didn't expect the article but really didn't expect my map to make it in there .... I guess it did fit the theme tho. I'm gonna go finish reading it now kudos

Cheers Del! I really wish I could have spent more time on it. As usual, I'm now spotting the typos after I've released it. Ish's name has fallen off the bottom of the editorial - eek!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

Still a great job... especially with the workload being on you shoulders. Little errors like that happen, like when you wash a pair of socks and mysteriously recieve only one back.... His name will probably turn up somewhere in the middle of a paragraph towards the bottom ....

or maybe he's just playing hide and go seek??

I hit him with my rep stick for you Del.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Absolutely gorgeous, ravs, great job as usual!

The Campaign Builders' Guild - Part of the Alliance of Creative Communities, the Campaign Builders' Guild is your home away from home while searching for tips, reviews, criticisms, helpful hints, and resources for building a wonderful campaign setting.

Turtles All the Way Down - Blogging about Building Campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Sorry it has been such a long time between issues of the Alliance Ezine, but real life intruded and delayed production.
    Holy crap that's cool! I'll have to check out the back issues when I get a chance. Beautiful work!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Wow, you guys have a zine and everything! Nice! I especially liked the hand-drawn maps article at the end. Very informative and full of tips I hadn't thought of, like using a glove to prevent smearing.

Great job!

Publisher Facebook Connected JPQuinn's Avatar

Awesome layout! Thou hast been pummled with my +1 club 'o reputation.
    JP Quinn
    Writer, Game Designer, Map Dabbler
    Visit my blog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast