Another month where the lite challenge has an interesting scene to it. I think this is one where I will probably not finish or have some half assed hacked up attempt but we shall see. It all depends on how fat I get !

So I thought it would be an excellent excus.. - er, I mean idea - to buy a load of sweets and make the witches house made from candy out of Hansel and Gretel.

I dont know what its like in the rest of the world but we brits seem to take our sweets pretty seriously. Theres a whole range of historical and standard sweet types which you used to be able to get from sweet shops. Well you can still do it but only just about. Sweet shops have become super markets and then its pick-n-mix and even then that's going out for pre packed packets of specific types. Boo hoo wheres all the fun there !

So I know of a shop in Wells or one in Lacock and a few more even more out of the way places where they hold out against the modernisms. The best of course is in Hogsmead called Honeydukes but thats another 7 book story...

Anyway - I dunno if this is possible but heres a start !

### Latest WIP ###