Thread: Nice to meet you

Post Nice to meet you

Hi,

After having surfed the web for quite a while tonight, I have located this community. I was very interested to look at the different varieties of maps, from beginner levels all the way through masterwork maps.

I am in the process of designing a game world for my regular gaming group (Dungeons and Dragons 3E), and I have completed my world map so far, but I have been running out of ideas for generating city maps and dungeon maps for the world. The world map is digitally-hand-drawn, and it is probably somewhere in the middle as far as quality goes compared to most of the work I have seen here. I will probably post it here at some point (I have to break out the laptop or portable hard drive, convert it, and upload it.) I also need to read the rules on uploading, as simply uploading it in its present size would probably take a day or two to fully download.

Anyhow, nice to meet you all and I'll be lurking for a bit longer.

Welcome kittrellbj!
    There's a limit to the size of the images you upload, so you would probably need to shrink the map down anyway.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Guild Novice Facebook Connected DethinBlack's Avatar

Welcome Kittrell! I cant wait to see your work. I am currently working on my own world as well, and this forum is helping me fantastically. Hope you have the same luck!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!

Looking forward to seeing what you can do...
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave