Perhaps you have been wondering where I have been, perhaps instead you are asking yourself "who the hell is nomadic?". Whatever the case I am finally back. Where I was though might require some explaining.

Life has been very busy for me thanks mainly to college (in which I am pursuing an AAS in computer science). It has kept me away from doing as much of the things I love (especially map making). Secondly as some may or may not recall, a certain e_i_pi posted on the forums awhile back looking to hire on cartographers for a new game he was making. Well I am happy to say that I was pulled onto that project and so have been busy making maps and graphics, and giving opinions on game ideas and other such things. That is still in development, though I can't wait to show it off when he does release it to the public. Thirdly I have been in the process of starting up my own business focused on web design and development. That has eaten up alot of the remainder of my time.

However, the summer has managed finally to slow things down for me and I have had more free time to pursue my hobbies. So I decided to stop on by and really see how things are going. I have been pleased to see many things are unchanged and the community is chugging along just fine. I have also been pleased to see some of the stuff that has changed (congrats on that promo gandwarf). Right now I am working on a map for a new game I want to start running eventually, so keep your eyes peeled for that to pop up around here soon.

It's good to be back.