Thread: The World of Bloodmyr

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip The World of Bloodmyr

This is the world of Bloodmyr. The shape, size, and geographical layout is completed. It is a functional map -- it is by no means artsy or exceptionally pretty, though very functional and detailed.

It was actually completed in 2008, well before I joined up here.

I suppose that it can be still considered a work in progress based upon the non-artsy-ness of it. I could accept critiques on that.

Although I came up with all of the names without looking at other sources, if someone recognizes something that is already a part of another world, go ahead and let me know. lol Not really copyright infringement or plagiarism on my part, more of a "I named it something after the fact, not knowing that was already taken as part of something else."

Edit: I am also going to add the Shadow Caverns map. It is still highly under construction. It's basically the "Underdark" of Bloodmyr. (You can easily double the adventuring materials by adding an "underdark"-like locale. Sue me. ) It has VAST tunnels that connect the continents underneath the oceans, likely made by ancient dragons carving out new homes or perhaps by something much darker and sinister...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bloodmyre.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	15129   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shadowcaverns.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	514.0 KB 
ID:	15130  
    Last edited by kittrellbj; 07-25-2009 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Added further info