Thread: The Devil's Temple LvII Barrack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map The Devil's Temple LvII Barrack

I did this for a web campaing im running called "The Demogorgon's Will" and is the LvII of a rival temple.

As you can see i had problems withe the walls, i think it was my pc wich is old, and i didnt know the pdf creator trick to create the images.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	THE DEVIL'S TEMPLE LV2 BARRACK small.jpg 
Views:	376 
Size:	4.65 MB 
ID:	15172  

Nice work you have done here, have some rep! Btw, just do those chairs with a black hole in the center of them happen to be toilet seats ?=D (there's quite many of them).. xD

Yeha, more like a latrine XD

That's the conference room. For those loooooong meetings.

Great map and I love the colour pallette. My only small crit is that you can see the repeat on background texture. I'm not a CC3 user so I don't know how one would get rid of it in that app, but hopefully one of the many CC3 users here might lend a hand with some advice. In PS for example, you might lay another texture on top and set the blend mode to (multiply or overlay etc) and/or use a layer mask.

Nice stuff.
    Unfortunately I don't know how to avoid that repeating texture, maybe Neonknight does.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

To avoid the repeating pattern texture issues, I use other patterns that are similar (like a slightly different collored grass or dirt effect in a few places), and apply to them an edge effect to blend them into the background.

For things like the back ground I increase the tile size, so if the Tile is scaled at 5, I increase it to 20 (or something similar),
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave