Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gorge question?

Praise

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Just giving you ideas is all. How 'bout this one? More like a desert canyon...

In both cases I also show the end of the canyon, on one side anyway. Make sure the higher ground slopes down to the water level, as that will be ground level beyond the area of the gorge.

GP
    Thanks for posting the hand drawn (is that correct, those are inked/pencil scans?) because it has inspired me to try that style... I tend to have a serious ADD issue with sticking to one style until another interests me... having NOT found my own, because don't get to do map drawing enough. I will post some sketches of my own sometime that were done in Painter XI and posted to a MAP program (CC3) as symbols or full maps composites in Photoshop after drawing on my wacom in Painter XI.

Quote Originally Posted by CartoGeo View Post
    Thanks for posting the hand drawn (is that correct, those are inked/pencil scans?) because it has inspired me to try that style... I tend to have a serious ADD issue with sticking to one style until another interests me... having NOT found my own, because don't get to do map drawing enough. I will post some sketches of my own sometime that were done in Painter XI and posted to a MAP program (CC3) as symbols or full maps composites in Photoshop after drawing on my wacom in Painter XI.
    Sometimes I use pencil, those were hand-drawn with pen, not inked pencil, but they were scanned, yes. Look forward to seeing what you do with them.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12