Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lambert from Glasgow

Das Schwarze Auge... that brings back good memories
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

My brother in Germany still plays it.
    I started in 86 with the Abenteuer Basis Spiel, a great introduction to roleplaying. Now 23 years later I still play. If only all games came with lovely maps like that.

Lambert

Blog Entries

Map collections eh ? Well show me a bigger one than this...

http://www.cartographersguild.com/showthread.php?t=4527

Have fun.

Yes an influx of Scots - a bit like the Brazilian invasion recently I wonder why ? Is there a local news story or web link ? Still, all very nice to see. We have a members location map under the community menu which you can add a Glasgow dot to if you like which can be quite useful to find people to meet with events, or other location specific stuff.

The harp sounds interesting. For one thing were always looking for virtual table top and mapping icon resources so if you ever get a chance to photograph it from the top down or from the side then do post into that forum. Its not everyday you get to see one.

I know this is not quite the same thing but was impressed with this vid I came across a while back...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM2oFkQmyPk

Quote Originally Posted by Lambert View Post
    Hello guys,
    first I have to debunk the rumour that I am a Scot. I am originally from Germany (and lived there until I was 16) before coming to Glasgow. Then I studied at Newcastle, worked in Derby for a few years before returning to the capital of Haggis in 2004. Its a great city and I love living here.
    And to think I was feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. You've killed me!

As for sunny....I'm sure the suns up there somewhere but I appear to be under a few feet of water just now

I had no intend on killing anyone,
    I have just posted on someone's map thread to ask them to use one of their maps for my game. So hopefully they won't mind.

As for pictures of harps, I have these two links. I know the guys making them (and they made mine) and I am sure if you e mail them and tell them what you are planning on using the pictures for they will be more then happy to give you the permission.

This is the type of harp I have:

but the wood is different. The wood is the same as the one on the right of this image.

I stumbled upon you guys by complete accident. I was googling for CC3 and related affairs as I was considering shelling out some money for it and came across you guys.

Lambert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12