Hello good folks of the guild,
its nice to have people say hello so therefore hello. A little bit about myself. I am 31 years old, live in sunny Glasgow (Scotland) and work in IT. Apart from that I enjoy music all the way from traditional harp music (I own a much neglected Clarsach) to metal (the cheesy power and hair metal more then grindcore). I like to eat good food and beer as well as playing badminton and squash. I watch tons of TV (mostly American and Canadian series) and movies.

But you might care more about my interests in maps and the like. Here I have to be honest. I am an avid roleplayer and live roleplayer and I like a good handout to players, a good phys rep in a larp and a good clear mastercopy for the game runners. I have come here with the intention of stealing other peoples ideas, maybe even reusing some of the maps found here in my own game. (I started a table top game [Anima] after a couple years of abstinence from running games).

I am toying with getting a copy of Campaign Cartographer or something similar and play about with it but seeing that I spend all day in front of a computer I would much rather just buy or borrow existing maps. So I was hoping to find either maps people don't mind me using, advice to decent map folios/packs you can buy and should I go through with it and actually buy CC3 and some of its add ons some advise on how to get the best out of it.

That's all for now,
I hope all is well in Cartography land.

Lambert