Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DnD Campaign Map de Nuevo

Great looking maps. you can definitely see the progression, cauz that last map looks really great!!!

I really like the way you did the water on the last one. The first level was a bit dark for me, but its about perfect by level 3.

Map Cui ci sono dei mostri

Thanks Davros.

Here's the fourth and final map for this particular run, connected to the 3rd level by that underground river chase sequence bit that I mentioned. That part's unmapped, mostly a series of skill rolls and such to navigate safely around jutting stalagmites and rocky outcroppings, and over small waterfalls without capsizing.

Then they'll be dumped out here, in an lake deep underground, which happens to be the lair of the aboleth running the show, complete with creepy non-Euclidean shrine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GoblinWarrenLv4.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	549.8 KB 
ID:	16139

Pretty happy with the waterfall, less so with this version of that water effect I've been playing with. Should be a fun game night, and a good culmination for this adventure.

Now on to something different, I'm sure my PCs are completely sick of goblins, water, and watery goblin aboleth thralls.

Thanks for looking!

You just got some more rep!
    The waterfall is very well done. As I said earlier, I love your water and the waterfall fits in perfectly. I think it's a masterpiece, really. That monster underwater looks very cool as well.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Love the shadowy critter and the waterfall is quite nice.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Thanks!

Kinda makes me want to go back and rework the first two levels, adding in the little waterfall on level 2 and redoing the water on both... but, need to move forward. Tuesday game night is fast approaching.

Guild Member

I ran with the black and white print outs last night. It went pretty smoothly except I think I need a bigger table. There was lots of taking away and bringing back as the party moved around and even split up at one point. We got just past the pit on level 2 before we stopped. I'm not sold that this is a good idea for regular use, but it did add a bit of fun.

If anyone out there uses the print out maps. . . NUMBER THE BACKS. That is all/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123