Thread: JULY CHALLENGE: Fairy Tale Land

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Post JULY CHALLENGE: Fairy Tale Land

The July challenge is brought to us by a rather new but fairly active member of the site, Razor767. It is inspired by the popular thread about the Faery's Tale RPG. Very good idea Razor767!

Create a stylized map of a fairy tale locale. If you aren't comfortable mapping a fairy tale land that you know, then make up a fairy tale locale and map it.

Guidelines:
    • Entry should feature fairy tale elements, these elements are up to you to decide.
    • Entry should demonstrate a stylized design that helps portray the fairy tale feel.
    • Bonus consideration for providing a quote from the fairy tale that lets the viewer visualize your maps style.

Remember to follow the posting guidelines and to create your own threads for entries.

WIP posts in this forum are welcomed, use this thread to discuss the challenge itself including any questions you may have. You have one month...go!
    Last edited by Robbie; 07-28-2007 at 12:11 PM.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Just thought I'd drop a reminder in here about this! Don't forget! There's still time to get started and post your entries.

I'll get previous winner's recognition back up and running soon.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

I really wanted to have a go at this month's competition but with my schedule (including two weeks' leave abroad) it's going to be impossible. I hope others take up the baton because my mind was scrunging (is that a word?) full of ideas on representation.

best of luck everyone!

ravs