Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello there people!

Post Hello there people!

Hi there all!

I'm obviously new here. So let me tell a thing or two about myself. I'm from the Netherlands, and primarily draw maps for my D&D campaign. While I run a pretty straightforward game with some people who like it simple and fun (and that's fine) I do like to introduce a map or two.

I do like some quality though, and I've been looking for a place like this for a while now, and just happened to stumble in. There's some incredible maps floating around here, and I surely hope to be inspired. I may be a little shy, but I'll stay around, and may come out of hiding every now and then. And perhaps, if I ever produce something of high enough standard (for my own taste) I might just post it here (no promises!).

Blog Entries

Its a Dutch invasion ! Run, run for your lives....

Ahem, that is to say you will find plenty of locals around here. They will be along shortly.

Oh yeah - Welcome

And post whatever you have, good or poor it wont make any difference except for your Rep ratings

We have a members location map too under the community menu. Add yourself to the approx location if you dare. There ought to be many pins in the Netherlands by now but they're all shy.

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Welcome to the guild.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by redrobes
    Its a Dutch invasion ! Run, run for your lives....
    Ha, the Netherlands couldn't even invade Liechtenstein (a country with a population of 35.000).

Welcome to the guild Meridius
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gandwarf View Post
    Ha, the Netherlands couldn't even invade Liechtenstein (a country with a population of 35.000).
    Isn't there a 'country' on a oil platform or something in the North Sea or English Channel (Sealand or something on that order?), maybe you could invade them
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel General View Post
    Isn't there a 'country' on a oil platform or something in the North Sea or English Channel (Sealand or something on that order?), maybe you could invade them
    Good idea. Unfortunately it's unlikely we would succeed.
    Gone are the glory days... during which we could invade England and take London

http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland...invasion.shtml
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Go for Vatican City...just a bunch of dudes in robes and the Swiss Guard still uses pikes for crying out loud (not to mention their choice of camouflage only works if they are hiding in a circus, Mardi Gras parade, or ball pit at Chuck E Cheese).
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Thank you for the warm welcome!

And Redrobes, I've also added my approximate location to the guild-map.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast