Thread: Star Wars - Oryn Campaign Sector Map

Post Star Wars - Oryn Campaign Sector Map

I am starting up a Star Wars Roleplaying Game campaign. The campaign hires the players (crew of a ship) to explore the Oryn Sector. I haven't finished writing up the details on the Oryn Sector (I've got a couple of weeks), but here is the rough idea:

The Oryn Sector is a section of deep space just outside of Kessel in the outer rim. It consists of fifteen star systems (with a total of twenty one planets), a black hole, two nebula, four interstellar asteroid fields, two regular comets, and a wormhole. The most advanced systems have recently developed space technology and have begun exploring the sector.

Here's a Sector Map that shows each star system:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oryn Sector Hyperlanes.jpg 
Views:	2793 
Size:	235.3 KB 
ID:	15588
    The hyperspace lanes are shown in blue (major hyperlanes) and brown (minor hyperlanes). Hyperspace times shown are for a x1 hyperdrive. [The ships in our campaign have a x2 and x3 hyperdrive so the travel times will be doubled and tripled, respectively.]

As usual, any comments or criticisms would be appreciated.

Guild Journeyer

I think Ilike it, but the resolution is too low to really get in and look at it.
    “Maps encourage boldness. They're like cryptic love letters. They make anything seem possible.”
    -Mark Jenkins

One can never have enough SW sector maps!

If you are going to give this to your players, how do (or do) you intend to print it for them? Anytime I consider fancy maps for sci-fi games I cringe at the amount of ink it would take me to print

Quote Originally Posted by barrataria View Post
    One can never have enough SW sector maps!

If you are going to give this to your players, how do (or do) you intend to print it for them? Anytime I consider fancy maps for sci-fi games I cringe at the amount of ink it would take me to print
    I just printed the map on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper for my players. They can reference it when they need to know how far they are going. The purpose of the map was to give a relative amount of time between systems, which a small printout accomplishes.