Thread: New Wacom Tablet!!

Post New Wacom Tablet!!

I just got a Bamboo wacom tablet yesterday, and man do I love it. With the help of the tablet, I'm hoping to post my first map on CG in a few days, and so far, its lookin pretty good. If you have the money, and are interested in making cartography a long lasting hobby, I recomend getting a wacom tablet, you do not know what you're missing.
    Eabrek23

-"All we have to decide is what to do with the time given to us."-
    -J.R.R. Tolkien-

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

The more I think about it, the more I see comments like this that feed into me thinking about it more

Unfortunately, the Wife has booked all sorts of crap for a mexico trip we're taking in a few months - she wants to go more than I do, but I'm sure I'll have fun while i'm there.. the point being I have no idea how much this all going to cost (there's always expenses you didn't take into account), so putting all extra money towads saving for that. If there's anything left over when we get back though... *ponders*

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Yeah, they're definitely worth the money. I put off getting one for the longest time, but now that I have one, I don't know how I did some of the things I do on maps without it - especially rivers.